Brand Partnerships: If you’re a brand manager with a product, service, or online summit who works with bloggers, I’d love to discuss partnerships. I share tips with readers on saving money and being productive. Please only pitch relevant partnerships. Note: Please email with the subject “brand partnership.”
Sponsorships: If you work with bloggers through sponsored posts or sponsored newsletters, let’s chat about that. Note: Please email with the subject “sponsorships.”
Interview Requests: If you’re interested in interviewing me for a podcast, radio show, or blog post related to money, productivity, or motivation, I’d love to hear more about the opportunity. Note: Please email with the subject “interview request.”
Guest Posts: Do you work with bloggers by submitting guest posts? Info for that is on another page. Head here.
What should you expect when you reach out? A media kit may be coming your way. I’m particular with partnerships because we need to be a good match for each other. If I don’t get back to you right away — sorry! I get a lot of emails and if your ask isn’t relevant I may not get back to you.
Writing – (Booked until October 2017)
I write articles and course content on career, business, entrepreneurship, real estate, and other money topics.
I also ghostwrite marketing material and books for businesses and entrepeneurs.
I’m booked for the next few months, but I consider adding projects on a case-by-case basis.
My rate is $75+ per hour.
Here’s what some cool folks are saying:
[Taylor’s] work is always done in a manner of excellence. Taylor is professional, easy to work with, and timely. She has been a huge asset to me. – Tiffany @TheBudgetnista Aliche, Award-Winning Financial Educator
Taylor is a diligent writer and thorough researcher. It’s been a pleasure working with her and knowing I can throw her any topic and receive a quality piece of work. – @ErinKLowry, Author of Broke Millennial, and former Content Director of MagnifyMoney
And here are some published writing samples under my byline:
Freelancing and Career
- How to Negotiate Rates as a Freelancer – Entrepeneur.com
- How to Recover When You Hit a Creative Slump – Due.com
- How Introvert Freelancers Can Network Without Feeling Overwhelmed – Due.com
- Rookie Mistakes I Made When My Boss Had It Out For Me – MadameNoire
- How Your Miserable Job Can Help You Fund Your Freelance Career – The Write Life
- 4 Ways Aspiring Solopreneurs Can Conquer Anxiety and Fear – Huffington Post
- How to Save Money When You Feel Broke as Hell – HuffPost
- How I Increased My Student Loan Payment by 500% on a Humble Salary – HuffPost
- Are Discount Gift Cards Worth the Hassle? – MagnifyMoney
- Guide to Getting a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage Loan – MagnifyMoney
- Don’t Miss This Deadline to Renew Your Income-Driven Student Loan Repayment Plan – MagnifyMoney
- 10 No Fee Rewards Credit Cards of 2017 – MagnifyMoney
Contact me at taytalksmoney [@] gmail.com.